Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Couple of Random Things

I've not had the chance to write much lately, as I've been rather busy on a project in the Southeast US. I've got a couple of nice tips that I hope to share in the next couple of days.

However, I do have a couple of quick things that I'd like to share.

First off, I will be at SAP TechEd, which will be in a little under two weeks from now, in Las Vegas.  If you're going to be there, please leave me a comment or let me know via a comment, LinkedIn, XING, or any other way that works for you.  There's going to be a lot covered for NetWeaver IDM and I plan to report on it. Would not mind having a little after hours round table.

Also I've been picked up on the Planet Identity blog.  Looking forward to being a part of that conversation as well.

No comments: