Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Credit Where Credit is Due!

Just in case anyone was wondering, this blog does not write itself.

I don't mean my time. I love thinking and sharing my thoughts on Identity Management in general and SAP NetWeaver Identity Center, specifically. I also get a real kick out of the comments I receive publicly and privately. It's truly my pleasure to share with you, and yes, I wish I could do it faster as well :)

I'd just like to take a moment and thank all of the people that I talk to around the world that provide me fodder for comment and sharing. I appreciate the time that people have taken to support both myself and this effort over the past few years. I don't usually mention people by name, (I take your privacy seriously) But I am most grateful for your advice and support.

Of course for those in the know, I'm always happy to buy a beer or three for my devoted advisors!

Thanks again, you all know who you are.

No comments: