Saturday, September 12, 2015

SAP TechEd 2015

Just a quick not to let everyone know that I will be speaking at SAP TechEd 2015! I will be speaking on the new version of SAP IDM:


How Will YOU Prepare for SAP Identity Management 8

This session will be on Thursday, October 22 from 11:45 - 12:45. Without giving it all away, I'm planning on talking about how this new version of SAP IDM will affect the various members of your organization as you plan and implement this exciting new version of SAP IDM.

This should be a fun and interactive presentation where we will have a chance to discuss how your organization will prepare for IDM 8.

As this link will be shared on Social Media, let me take a moment and introduce myself for people who are unfamiliar with me and with IDM in general.

My name is Matt Pollicove and I have been working with SAP Identity Management for the past 11 years, from its beginnings as the MaXware Identity Center, which was purchased by SAP in 2007 to become IDM.

Over the years I have done engineering, training, project management, architecture, blogging, and yes, speaking on SAP IDM. 

SAP IDM is the preferred system for managing user accounts (identities) in the SAP Landscape and the Enterprise as a whole.  It offers  a wide array of connectors and a dynamic framework for creating, maintaining, and deprovisioning accounts.  The new generation of this product, IDM 8, embraces new technologies and offers new approaches to Identity Management.

No comments: