Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who's at Burton

On the serious side... I'm seeing a lot of people in Higher Education and it's been great to catch up with some people that I've not seen in a while. I've always said that IdM and Higher Ed are a great match since among other things, there's a population that changes over at least twice a year. On the darker side, there are some real challenges to Higher Ed. I will dedicate a future post to te challenges and opportunities when IdM is matched up with Higher Ed.

On the fun side... I got a chance to catch up with a number of people from former lives including Mycroft and MaXware, customers and employees. It's always nice to catch up with old Friends.

I also got a chance to meet with some new people as well who've given me much to think about in the Role Management and GRC arenas. When I can get my head around all of this, I will report on that as well.

No comments: