Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, I’m glad to say I’m back to blogging. I’ve spent the last year and a half working as a Senior Project Manager for Mycroft out of New York City. I enjoyed my stint there and think that Jon Freeman, Sam Tang and the rest of the gang there have some fantastic technology ideas. I do believe that they will be coming out with some great new offerings in the IdM field in the coming months and years. The addition of Mike Neuenschwander will only enhance this offering.

I’m now working as an independent Identity Management Architect specializing in the SAP/MaXware Identity stack. It seems there’s a lot going on in this segment and I’m going to take some time exploring it. If there is anyone out there who is looking to do an implementation of DSE, Identity Center or Virtual Directory and needs a SME, please feel free to contact me. (No job too big/too small, International assignments will be considered!)

In the coming weeks and months, I plan to look into and comment on what makes a good project from the delivery and planning ends. I’m also going to be taking a look into some of the more popular provisioning and access management products and let you know how they are working in the field.

Until then… Keep thinking about Identity!

No comments: